Wednesday, October 3, 2012

4 Years


Today marks four years that Brian and I have been together. I can never decide if it feels like a long time, or no time at all, but I think I'm leaning toward the latter. These are some of my favorite pictures of us, mostly from the first two years when we were immersed in college. For some reason in the last few years it has become increasingly more difficult to get Brian to take a picture with me. Or maybe I'm making less of an effort. Either way, I'm going to change that! For one thing, we are both wearing the exact same thing in most of these photos, which is embarrassing on my part at least considering I have three closets and a dresser. Granted, this was my go-to coat for many years. But no more! I just got the coat I've been pining over, and it's being put to use today! Farewell, old coat, it's time for you to move on. I will, however, keep the man next to me.

4 comments:

  1. Good job and congratulations! Did you guys do something special?

    I was just reminded of when we went for a walk in the rhododendron garden. For some reason me and Brian seemed adamant on making a big ruckus while you wanted to just be quite and take it in. Haha! I guess we're just doods after all : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was a nice walk, even though you guys were louder than I wanted to be. Ha. Hope you are doing well, my friend!

      Delete
  2. So cute! Congratulations!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete