Thursday, October 18, 2012

Wanderlust










I know I've been MIA recently, and I apologize. My computer crashed last week, so I've been spending minimal time using Brian's laptop to check the vitals. But my new MacBook Pro has arrived, and I couldn't be happier! I am almost back in action, I just need to get a few more things set up so I can edit photos and whatnot.

In the meantime, I thought I would share with you, lovely readers, some images that have been inspiring some serious wanderlust in me. I just got to take a little trip up to Bellingham for a dear friend's wedding last week, and it was wonderful to drive along the 1-5 corridor with the trees bursting into color and mist hanging low in the hills. The NW never ceases to amaze me with its beauty. It is, however, familiar, and the particular type of travel I am craving these days involves exploring some place new. It will require layers for whatever weather I encounter; an adventure pack filled with the essentials and treasures to share; and most importantly, a traveling companion and fellow explorer.

I'm not sure where I'm going yet, but I sure am excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment