Friday, April 20, 2012

Flower Power

I've been noticing a lot of floral patterned pants on the blogs lately, and I want to share a few of my favorites. I think the cutest ones are those with brightly colored flowers and foliage against a black background. I like the patterns that are reminiscent of vintage sofas or drapes. It's kind of a wacky trend, but I love fashion that is on the fun and flashy side. These are definitely statement pants; the focal point of an outfit. And they actually go quite well with all kinds of tops and shoes! I think I like them best with strappy sandals and a little rolled up cuff.
Mara of M Loves M: pants from Anthropologie

Me! Vintage harem pants from Buffalo Exchange
Kasia of Jestem Kasia: pants by Pepe
Megan of DonalitaRose: pants by Motel Rocks

No comments:

Post a Comment