Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Handmade Business Cards

My new jewelry line, Calico Jewelry, has a really organic feel, which I wanted my business cards to reflect– so I opted for handmade business cards. I chose a piece of craft paper with a nonuniform pattern so that each card would be unique. After measuring and cutting my cards to the proper size, I stamped them with these adorable little letter stamps, which look like individual typewriter letters. I think stamps are inherently imperfect since each go looks different, which made them perfect for this project. When I had stamped all of my cards, I added a brief handwritten description and contact information on the back. Et voilà!
I also glued one of my business cards onto a bit of an old calendar to make a little plaque to go next to my jewelry display. Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment