Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Chevon, Lace & Denim





Dress, hoodie, tights- 3 Monkeys
Denim shirt- Mom brought it back from Italy in 2001?
Boots- Nine West via DSW
Purse- Crossroads
Earrings- Gift
Necklaces- Calico Jewelry

Gaaahh, taking pictures in the wind and rain is so hard. It's dark and gray and the wind blows my hair all around and makes me look crazy. Sooo... I'm not really too pleased with these images, but whatevs. #firstworldproblems 

I do love this dress though, and I don't know why I haven't been wearing it more. It really works as a warm weather dress on it's own, or layered up for cooler weather. I love clothing like that. It's kind of a requirement for me when I buy things, since it's only warm and sunny here for approximately 57 days of the year. The other 308 days it is dark, gray, raining and/or windy. But ah, I do love the Northwest, and I can't imagine living anywhere else. :)

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment