Thursday, November 29, 2012

November Sun






Crochet top- Buffalo Exchange
Fringe sweater, scarf & hat- 3 Monkeys
Purse & earrings- Vintage 3 Monkeys
Moccasins- Minnetonka

Sunny days are growing scarce around here, and even when the sun does peak out from behind the clouds it's still freezing. Winter is near, which means layering up in sweaters, scarves, and hats. I won't complain about the layering part, since it means I get to pile it on like I love to do.

I really love this outfit, even though it seems very simple to me. Equal parts boho, Southwestern, and 1970's... My cashier at the grocer told me he liked my look and it reminded him of Janis Joplin before the feather boas (note: I had added my purple fur coat to the ensamble at this point). I'll take it! I always love those the random references that people toss out at me. They always make me smile. And on that note, here she is.




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment