Thursday, November 8, 2012

Moon Child



Image sources: 1, 2

I've been feeling really inspired by the moon lately. This past full moon I had a ton of energy at night, and during this waning moon I've been pretty productive tying up some loose ends. I feel at ease when I live in tune with the rhythm of the moon, and I've been learning a lot more lately about the cycle of the moon via Marissa's blog, Moon Daughter. Plus I am totally in love with this Moon Child tank from Free People. Swoon. I think it has sold out, but I'm on the lookout for my own version. I might have to get creative, but I think I can handle that.


1 comment:

  1. After reading this post, I think you'll really enjoy following these monthly forecasts, if you don't already. They're pretty powerful.
    http://thepowerpath.com/index.php/power-path-home/the-power-path/monthly-forecast/495-november-forecast-2012

    -mego

    ReplyDelete