Thursday, August 2, 2012

10,000 Bracelets

Double Zero top; thrifted shorts; Big Buddha boots; Black Market headband





The other day I was chatting with my coworker, and we were saying how sometimes we feel like our styles change a lot from day to day. She said there was always a constant, though, something that tied it all together. I jokingly said that my constant is that I'm always wearing at least 10 pieces of jewelry. Out of curiosity, later I stopped and actually counted each piece of jewelry I was wearing, and I was in fact wearing 10 pieces of jewelry, excluding any piercings. I counted how many I'm wearing in this outfit, too, but I'm not going to tell you because that might make me sound excessive. On the bright side, maybe now I can better justify my huge jewelry collection. I do wear all that stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment