Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Bellingham

My week long vacation in Bellingham was lovely and relaxing. It was so nice to have a more extended visit, since I usually only get up there for a few rushed days at a time. I had a chance to visit with old friends, see family, and check out changes at some of the places where I used to shop and work. Bellingham is a magical place, and it really soothed my soul to slow down and spend some time there. I am so fortunate to have grown up in such a beautiful place!

View from my dad's deck, looking out over Chuckanut Bay.

View from my mom's house, where I grew up.


Me and my mom, Alison, on Mothers Day.
On me: vintage jacquard dress from Dumpster Values in Olympia;
vintage chains from my grandmother.
On mom: organic cotton Synergy dress- her Mothers Day present from me!

My beautiful cousin, Erica!

No comments:

Post a Comment