Thursday, July 19, 2012

Babydoll

Final Touch top; second hand shorts; Big Buddha boots; really old jewelry


I love this little chiffon babydoll top that Brian brought back from NY for me. The primary colors and cut are really cute and sweet, and perfect for summer. The weather has been just right these past few weeks, just in time for my birthday month! My birthday is in a week, but I've been celebrating with myself all month and will continue to do so through the end of July. An old friend who also works for my parents has always told me I should celebrate my entire birthday month, and I am not going to argue with that. She also exclaims, "Babydoll is here!" whenever I visit the office. So there you have it: Babydoll in a babydoll top during her birthday month. Did I tie it all together?

No comments:

Post a Comment