Thursday, May 10, 2012

Reunion Stripes

I'm in Bellingham, Wa for the week visiting friends and family, and yesterday I got to spend the day with my best friend, Hannah! We hadn't seen each other for a few months, but of course our reunion outfits both involved black jeans and striped shirts, independently. I swear we share some kind of fundamental essence that allows us to read each others minds and whatnot. Oh, I love her.

We spent the day running errands, window shopping, stocking up on delicious loose leaf teas, brainstorming ideas for her wedding, wearing sunglasses, drinking lattes, cuddling with her cat, and getting parking tickets because we ran into an old acquaintance we used to do ballet with in high school and couldn't stop talking... What a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment